“My professional experience and my own research in dance and movement allowed me to repeatedly experience how complex and influenceable our body is. Very often, my body functioned as a direct teacher. Trusting it opened up ground-breaking directions which required and still require courage. Once we connect to our creativity and our creative power, we are connected to our health and vitality”.
Dancing has been part of my life since my early childhood. Following compulsory schooling, I spent four years abroad where I continued my dance training (ballet and contemporary dance forms).
This was followed by a few years without dancing before my interest in people, psychology and, once again, dancing inspired me to attend dance therapy. This was the beginning of another phase of my life.
I currently benefit from many years of professional experience in the clinical field as a dance and movement therapist with a focus on psychosomatic medicine and post-traumatic stress disorders.
Since 2023, I work fully autonomously. I transmit my broad knowledge gained in clinical institutions and combine it with my intuition, my artistic roots and and a holistic therapeutic approach.
My current professional activities
- Autonomous activities as a dance and movement therapist in Zurich with individual therapies, groups and seminars.
- Teaching therapist for art therapy OdA Artecura
Previous therapeutic activities
- Dance and movement therapist at the Hochgebirgsklinik (High Mountain Region Clinic) Davos, 2021 – 2023
- Dance and movement therapist at the RehaClinic for Psychosomatics Braunwald/GL
Development of the dance and movement therapy and many years of work for the RehaClinic, 2013 – 2021
- Lecturer for dance therapy at the “Institute for Dance Therapy at the Lake” 2014 – 2020
- Klinik Im Hasel (Addiction disorders and post-traumatic stress disorders):
Development of the dance and movement therapy and many years of work for the in-patient area in Gontenschwil and the Day Clinic in Lenzburg 2007 – 2011/2014 – 2016
- IPW Day Clinic Bülach 2013/2014
- Psychiatric Clinic Münsterlingen: Internship 2006/2007
Training and further education
- Laban/Bartenieff Movement Studies, Basic courses, Berlin
- Advanced examination in art therapy, specialising in movement and dance therapy, Zurich
- Somatic Experiencing (Working with traumas) according to Peter Levine: Zentrum für Innere Oekologie Zürich
- 4-year training period as a dance and movement therapist in Switzerland and various months as a guest student at the Naropa University in Boulder/Colorado
- Insights into Authentic Movement according to Janet Adler
- Yoga Teacher Training – Anusara Yoga
- Trained dancer: Ballet and Modern Dance in Zurich, Berlin, Paris and Italy